发布时间： 2017-10-25 10:22:10
修改时间： 2017-10-25 10:23:07
《What’s the best movie theater?》这一课是高中英语课本中的内容，主要讲述了与电影院有关的事。以下是福建教师招聘考试网小编整理的教师招考英语教案:
1.Students can understand and know how to use the following words, phrases and sentences:
1) theater, comfortable, seat, screen, popular, close, ticket, worst, cheaply
2) big screens, comfortable seats, best sound, buy tickets quickly, close to home, new movie
3) What’s the best movie theater?
2. Students can use superlative degrees to describe movie theaters and other places.
3. Students can choose what’s best for them.
1. Students learn some phrases about movie theaters.
2. Students learn some sentence structures to describe movie theaters.
3. How do students use superlative forms to describe things or places.
How do students use superlative forms to describe things or places.
1) Students review the formation of superlative degrees and how to change a word into its superlative forms.
2) Show a photo of three students, ask and answer:
Who is the tallest/shortest/heaviest/thinnest?
3) Show three pens of different colors, ask and answer:
Which is the longest/shortest, the blue one, the pink one or the white one?
4) Ask and answer:
What subject do you like best?
Which subject is the most intereting?
Step2. Lead in.
Enjoy a short movie. Ask students if I want to see the movie, which cinema should I go to? Which cinema is the best?
Step3. Show students the picture of three local cinemas, and students learn the phrases of how to describe a cinema. For example: the biggest screens, the most comfortable seats and so on.
Step4. Students read and remember these phrases, and then do some exercise using these phrases.